If you are asked for a copy of your transcript -- 9 times out of 10 -- the unofficial copy meets their needs. Always ask!

Unofficial transcript
Go to My Pack Portal and save a copy of your unofficial transcript. Upload this document into ePACK and bring a copy to interviews. You'll be ready if asked!

If you no longer have access to My Pack Portal, there is only one way you can obtain an unofficial transcript -- visit Registration and Records (1000 Harris Hall) in person. A photo ID is required. If you are unable to visit, you will need to order an official transcript (see below).

Official transcript
This is most commonly required for graduate and professional school applications and occasionally required by employers. Request an official transcript through Registration and Records, 919.515.2572. There is a $10. charge.