On-campus interviews for internships and jobs take place fall and spring semesters.
All students in all majors who are in degree programs are invited to participate.
Employers who interviewed on campus 2009-10
2934 individual interviews -- 2199 bachelors, 667 masters, 68 doctoral
- Interview schedules are entered in ePACK as they are received.
- Watch application deadlines.
- Assemble the basics -- attire & resume.
- Kick it up a notch -- unofficial transcript, work sample, & list of references (if graduating).
- Arrive to the UCC 10 min. early.
- Interview with a hiring manager or H.R. representative, often NC State alumni!
- Questions about on-campus interviewing? Consult with your career counselor.