Students who attend career fairs report increased confidence and success in their interactions with employers. All students in all majors are encouraged to attend. Last year, over 800 employers attended eleven career fairs at NC State!
Why should you attend?
- Explore careers associated with your major.
- Explore careers associated with a graduate degree (if you are considering grad school).
- Receive advice about what employers are looking for.
- Ask for feedback on your resume.
- Learn the value of specific skills and experiences.
- Learn about different industries and companies.
- Learn about current and future internships, co-ops, and jobs.
- Obtain an interview.
- Make new professional contacts for the future.