The Crafts Center at NC State
Cost increase for Visitor Parking Permits effective August 16, 2015.
Space is still available in the following classes and workshops*:
- Acrylic Painting II, (begins Oct. 12)
- NC State in Black & White - B (begins Oct. 12)
- Continuing Guitar (begins Oct. 12)
- Six Blings in Three Nights, for NC State Students only (begins Oct. 13)
- Continuing Wheel (begins Oct. 13)
- Continuing Watercolor (begins Oct. 13)
- Throwing Bigger (begins Oct. 14)
- Bike Repair & Maintenance - Section B (begins Oct. 15)
- Crafternoons- Session H; Wire-Wrap Earrings, for NC State Students only (Oct. 16)
- Crafternoons- Session I; Wire and Bead Bracelet, for NC State Students only (Oct. 23)
- The Three-Legged Stool (Oct. 24 & 25)
- Basket Ornaments & Quick Gifts (Oct. 24 & 25)
- The Woodturned Ornament (Oct. 31 & Nov. 1)
- Crafternoons- Session J; Origami, for NC State Students only (Nov. 13)
*Crafts Center classes are extracurricular, non-credit classes.
Trouble viewing this page? If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or 9 as your web browser, you may have trouble viewing or using the links at the right. To correct this display problem, set your Compatibility View toolbar button>>
CRAFTS CENTER INFORMATION: 919.515.2457
Website updated 10/07/2015
2015 Fall Registration NewsletterAll the info about upcoming fall crafts class registration, events, and end of summer semester reminders for studio users. Use the link below to see the news!
Crafts Hub at NC State
Read this October 2, 2015, news & Observer article about the Crafts Center