Environmental Sciences Office
The Environmental Science (ES) Office serves as an information clearinghouse for environmental activities at NC State, in North Carolina, and beyond. We also coordinate activities for students and faculty members active in undergraduate ES academic programs, studies or projects. Our services include:
- Advising prospective and current students
- Coordinating interdisciplinary courses.
- Scheduling meetings and activities for faculty members and students.
- Linking students to projects and research opportunities.
- Providing a home for the ES Student Association.
- Linking ES programs to the Campus Environmental Sustainability Team.
- Promoting student participation in international programs.
An Invitation to Visit
Feel free to visit the ES Office at 2229 Jordan Hall on the NC State campus in Raleigh, NC. We’d love to see you in person and answer any questions you might have about how NC State can help you pursue your interests in environmental sciences and natural resources. To schedule a visit, call or email our office.
Director, ES Academic Program Office:
William E. Winner, Ph. D.
Professor, Department of Forestry and Environmental Sciences
Coordinator, ES Academic Program Office:
Office for Environmental Science Academic Program
2229 Jordan Hall
Raleigh, NC 27695
Email: Erin Champion