1. Visit the Study Abroad website and search through the programs they have available.
2. Meet with your advisor to talk about study abroad and how it will fit within your curriculum. If you are planning on a semester program you will need to meet with a Study Abroad Office Advisor as well.
3. Choose your study abroad program.
4. Complete the online application for your selected program. You can find the application by logging into the study abroad website, finding the desired program, and hitting the apply button.
5. Once accepted, login to your study abroad account to submit your post-application materials. Determine when your payments are due, and plan accordingly.
6. Attend Pre-departure orientation.
7. Have fun, learn, and immerse yourself abroad.