Williams Courtyard


Williams Courtyard

View from Northwest

Scroll below for building history

Click to view ADA Map
Accessibility Map

Location: North Campus

To: Campus Map
To: Facilities Division
To: Floor Plans


History

This courtyard is located between Williams Hall and the entrance to the Free Expression Tunnel.

Williams Hall is named for Charles Burgess Williams (1871-1947), who was named one of seven top-ranking agricultural scientists in America.


Return to the Building Index or Return to the Campus Map Tunnel - not accessible (click for details) Emergency Blue Light Telephone Location Accessible Wolfline Bus Transit Stop Steep Grade - may require assistance (click for details) Nearest accessible van parking spaces - number indicates available spaces Nearest accessible car parking spaces - number indicates available spaces Passenger Elevator - requiring a key for access (click for details) Passenger elevator (click for details) Accessible Facility Entrance (click for details) Automatic Door Opener Accessible Entrance (click for details) Elevation Change (click for details) Access Route (click for details) Inaccessible Building (click for details) Partially Accessible Building (click for details) Accessible Building (click for details) South Campus North Campus Centennial Campus Central Campus Central Campus South Campus West Campus Stadium and Arena