Table of Contents
ISSN 1540 5273
April 2008, Vol. 13, No. 1
- “Impact Beyond the Profession”
A refereed e-journal designed to integrate, apply, and transmit knowledge about issues of current interest in family and consumer sciences
- Consumer satisfaction and the dual-self economic model: Why consumer education can be both informative and transformative
Russell N. James III, J.D., Ph.D., University of Georgia
- Addressing mortgage default and delinquency before it occurs: An evaluation framework for the homeownership counseling industry
Andrew T. Carswell, Ph.D., University of Georgia
- Financial harmony: A key component of successful marriage relationship
Carolyn Washburn, Utah State University Extension, Darlene Christensen, Utah State University Extension
- Oracle bones: Divination of collaboration behavior?
Donna J. Peterson, Ph.D., The University of Arizona, Sherry C. Betts, Ph.D., The University of Arizona, James C. Roebuck, M.A., The University of Arizona, Lynne M. Borden, Ph.D., The University of Arizona
Applied Research Article
- What makes older adults vulnerable to exploitation or abuse?
Eun-Jin Kim, Ph.D., Tarleton State University, Loren Geistfeld, Ph.D., Ohio State University
- “What’s Cooking?” Culinary nutrition education at the supermarket
Jennifer J. Kamps, M.S., Clemson University, Margaret D. Condrasky, Ed.D., R.D., CCE. Clemson University, Katherine L. Cason, Ph.D., R.D., Clemson University
R. Marshall Stewart, Ed.D.
Lucille B. Bearon
Andrew Behnke, Ph.D.
Carolyn Bird, Ph.D.
Angela M. Fraser
Carol A. Schwab, J.D., LL.M.
Robert H. Flashman
Patricia A. Kendall
April C. Mason
Jill H. Steffey
Evelyn D. DeLoatch
Patricia Tanner Nelson