Academic Advisor / Lecturer
- MSEd in Higher Education Administration, University of Kansas
- BA in Public Communication, State University of New York College at Buffalo (commonly known as Buffalo State College)
I started my Wolfpack journey in Summer 2008. The past four years have been a blast because I’ve met excellent first year students. I am now eagerly awaiting the arrival of the students in the Class of 2016.
I’m originally from Buffalo, NY and (yes) a Buffalo Bills fan. After leaving Buffalo, I joined the US Army and met my life partner, Bryan. We moved several times throughout our life together to include living in Kentucky, Tennessee, Kansas, Indiana and back to New York. I thoroughly enjoy my work with college students. In fact, I’ve held several positions within American colleges/ universities to include the following areas: Career Services, Housing, Orientation and Academic Advising. Interesting tidbit, I am back in the classroom continuing my doctoral study.
My top 5 favorite things to do include:
- Spend time with my husband and kiddos (Jana and James)
- Complete celebrity crossword puzzles (mostly the ones in the back of People magazine)
- Study & read for graduate classes
- Play Word Twist
- Search the WWW, email friends & family
This page last updated by zpcook- June 11, 2012 4:07 PM