GSSP: Benefits, Requirements, Rates, & Funding Information
The Graduate Student Support Plan (GSSP) consists of:
- - Full Payment of In-State Tuition
- Full Payment of Out-of-State Tuition (if residency rule is met)
- Health Insurance (NCSU RA-TA Plan - Student Blue)
Note: All eligible students will receive the benefits listed above for a predetermined number of semesters.
Please review the GSSP Handbook for a detailed explanation of these benefits.
Eligibility is determined by the following criteria:
- - Qualifying graduate appointment at or above the minimum stipend level,
- Deadlines for graduate assistantship and fellowship appointments met in a timely manner,
- Within allowed semesters for tuition support (continuing students).
- For more information regarding the distinction among graduate appointments, please review Section 4.1 of the Graduate School Handbook.
In addition, those eligible for the new benefits will also be required to meet the following conditions:
- - Must be registered full-time, at all times during the semester (fall & spring)
- Must be registered by the University Registration Deadlines
**For a detailed explanation of the Graduate Student Support Plan (GSSP), please review the GSSP Handbook.