Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of the twenty-four men's social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council Bylaws (pdf)
- Recruitment Login
IFC Fall 2014 Recruitment Schedule
- IFC Recruitment Kick-Off: Wednesday, September 3, Talley Student Union, Piedmont-Mountains Ballroom, 8:30 p.m.
- Smoker: Friday, September 5, Miller Fields, 5:30 p.m.
- Invitational Rounds: Saturday, September 6 - Tuesday, September 9
- Bid Day: Wednesday, September 18
- Check out our website for updates!
Executive Board Officers
- President: Jake LaRoe
- Vice President of Standards: Phillip Risk
- Vice President of Recruitment: David Wyche
- Vice President of Finance: Adam Burke
- Vice President of Scholarship: Mike May
- Vice President of Programming: Ryan Taylor
- Vice President of Communications: Nick Rhodes