Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of the twenty-four men's social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council Bylaws (pdf)
- Recruitment Login
IFC Spring 2015 Recruitment
The Interfraternity Council conducts membership recruitment in the first month of each semester. There are a number of informational and social events that all chapters participate in to provide interested men the opportunity to meet active members from several fraternities. Chapters will also host several individual events during this time for potential members to attend and learn more about a particular fraternity in a more personalized setting. No registration fee is required and it is up to the student to decide which events to attend. Students may register for recruitment by attending the IFC Spring Rush Informational on Tuesday, January 13 at 7pm in the Talley Student Union Piedmont-Mountain Ballroom or by completing the online registration below:
IFC Spring 2015 Recuitment Schedule
- IFC Spring Rush Informational: Tuesday, January 13, Talley Student Union Piedmont-Mountains Ballroom, 7-9pm
- IFC Chapter Recruitment: January 14-23
- IFC Chapter Recruitment: First Day to Extend Bids - Monday, January 19
- IFC Chapter Recruitment: Last Day to Extend Bids - Friday, January 23
- Check out our website for updates!
- For more information about IFC Spring 2015 Rush, email Jake Froelich, IFC VP of Recruitment.
Executive Board Officers
- President: John Stewart
- Vice President of Standards: Mark Holcomb
- Vice President of Recruitment: Jake Froelich
- Vice President of Finance: Maxwell Copeland
- Vice President of Scholarship: Charles Gray
- Vice President of Programming: Hayes Griggs
- Vice President of Communications: J. Harrison Jenkins