Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of the twenty-four men's social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council Bylaws (pdf)
- Recruitment Login
IFC Fall 2015 Recruitment
- Register for IFC Fall 2015 Recruitment!
- Check out our website for updates!
- For more information about IFC Fall 2015 Recruitment, email Jake Froelich, IFC VP of Recruitment.
Executive Board Officers
- President: John Stewart
- Vice President of Standards: Mark Holcomb
- Vice President of Recruitment: Jake Froelich
- Vice President of Finance: Vacant
- Vice President of Scholarship: Charles Gray
- Vice President of Programming: Hayes Griggs
- Vice President of Communications: J. Harrison Jenkins