Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) serves as the governing body of the twenty-four men's social fraternities at North Carolina State University. Through an emphasis on scholarship, campus leadership and involvement, brotherhood, service and philanthropy, athletics, and leadership training, the IFC prides itself on continually producing successful leaders and men during the undergraduate years and beyond.
IFC fraternities are values-based organizations whose memberships make an impact not only in the Wolfpack community, but in our local, national, and global communities as well.
- Affiliated Organizations
- Interfraternity Council Constitution (pdf)
- Interfraternity Council Bylaws (pdf)
- Recruitment Login
IFC Spring 2014 Recruitment Schedule
- Information Table: Monday, January 13th, 5:00 - 8:30 p.m., Fountain Dining Hall
- Information Table: Tuesday, January 14th, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Fountain Dining Hall
- Information Session and Chapter Open House: Tuesday, January 14th, 7:30 - 9:00 p.m., Location TBD
- Bowling at The Alley: Wednesday, January 15th, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., The Alley on Hillsborough Street