Summer Academic Program
The Summer Academic Program is a comprehensive 4-week program to help students prepare for graduate study in the United States. The GTI and select academic departments at NC have brought together a team of dynamic and engaging NC State faculty to teach summer sessions of courses at a graduate level.
- Short academic courses (subjects include statistics, economics, mathematics, political science, etc.)
- Intensive English classes
- A US culture course provided by the GTI
- Lectures and panel discussions with faculty and staff on how to apply for graduate schools in America
- A weekend North Carolina beach trip
- A three-day educational tour of Washington D.C
- Educational field trips (baseball game, tour of government offices, college campus tours)
The application for the 2013 Summer Academic Program is administered through our partner universities.