Wolf Ridge Menu
University Housing's Wolf Ridge at Centennial is a new phase in campus living! The property combines modern architectural innovations, sustainable features, a University Dining facility, an on-site bookstore, and a fitness center to meet the growing demand of students and partners wanting closer proximity to Centennial Campus.
Parking at Wolf Ridge
University Transportation has released information regarding parking permits at Wolf Ridge. Residents will need to purchase an RC (Resident Centennial) permit. For more information on costs and eligibility, visit the Transportation website.
- The project is 550,446 square feet, which includes housing, dining and a bookstore.
- The project features 1,195 bed spaces.
- One, two, three, and four bedroom apartments and graduate studio lofts are available. Accessible units are also available.
- The property is located on the Centennial Oval, across from the new Hunt Library.
- Wolf Ridge will have six named buildings: Tower Hall, Plaza Hall, Innovation Hall, Valley Hall, Grove Hall, and Lakeview Hall. Two buildings, Tower and Lakeview, will open fall 2013.
- The property will be LEED Silver Certified.
- One of the key focuses of Wolf Ridge is sustainability. The property will have a green rooftop, green spaces for community events, a 50,000 gallon cistern (which will use rain water and condensate from AC units to help address irrigation needs), and other elements that make it a leader in sustainable development.
- Innovation Hall will eventually house the Entrepreneurs Village – a living and learning community focused on helping students develop “the next big idea.” The Entrepreneurs Garage will serve as a project development space for the Village.
Construction Web Cams
Overall Site Plan
Click image for large size (3MB) PDF version.
Detailed Site Plan
Click image for large size (2.5MB) PDF version.
The groundbreaking ceremony was held on December 1, 2011. View our Groundbreaking Photo Gallery to see pictures from the event.