What to bring? What to leave at home?
Consider these suggestions when deciding what to pack for your move to campus. Your residence hall room already includes a bed, desk w/chair, dresser or wardrobe and a mini fridge with microwave.
What to Bring
What to Leave at Home
- Alcohol and Illegal Drugs
- Halogen Lamps (any model or style)
- Air Conditioner
- Burners or Hot Plates
- Toasters (toaster ovens are permitted)
- Pets (except fish in tanks, maximum not to exceed 20 gallons total capacity per room)
- Ceiling Fans/Lights
- Electric Heaters
- Space Heaters
- Extension Cords
- Fireworks, Explosives, Unsafe Chemicals