Why Live on Campus?
Living on campus places you right at the center of everything – in the heart of the Wolfpack. With dining halls, libraries, convenience stores and student centers only minutes from your residence hall or on-campus apartment, you will experience both academic and personal success. At University Housing, We make life convenient with all the comforts of home.
- We’ll connect you to a community of like-minded students.
- Invest in your success by living next to all your academic pursuits.
- Your safety and security is our top priority.
- Our faculty and staff members care about your success at NC State as much as you do.
- Enjoy hassle-free living with all-inclusive housing costs, no reference checks and no application fees.
- Our maintenance staff members are pleasant, resourceful and easy to work with.
- Our residence halls and on-campus apartments are walking distance to classes and resources. You’ll save money on gas since you can walk, bike or bus anywhere on or near campus.
- Living and Learning Villages offer an unparalleled living experience for making life-long friendships and immersing yourself in the NC State community.
- University Housing is committed to embracing diversity so that all people are treated with dignity and respect. Join us in honoring the humanity that connects us, while appreciating the differences that distinguish us.
Know Your Options
- Residence Halls - We have more than 20 halls with an array of amenities and floor plans.
- On-Campus Apartments – Boost your independence in one of our four on-campus apartment communities.
- Living and Learning Villages – Join a community built from common interests. Live and learn with your peers while expanding your horizons.
Submit an Application
Since you’re not a current resident, you will need to submit a Housing Application, even if you’ve submitted one in previous years. Submit your application through MyPack Portal. The application to live on campus for Spring 2013 opens on October 1.
- Room assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis with current residents assigned first.
- Housing assignments for students returning to campus are released in early summer, typically by June 1.
- We don’t 100% guarantee that you’ll receive Housing, but if you apply early you will most likely receive an assignment. If you apply at the last minute, you might find yourself on our waiting list.
- There is no fee to secure housing.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs. Assignments staff members are also available at the Housing office, 1112 Pullen Hall, from 7:30 am - 5 pm (Monday - Friday). Students may also call (919) 515-2440 or email University Housing with questions.