Want to host an event on Lee Field or at Lee "Parents" Park? Submit your reservation today. Our staff will review your request taking into consideration the academic calendar, conflicting events and quiet hours.
Some important notes about Lee Field and Lee Park:
- Lee Field does not have a power source. Generators are required for large events (concerts, etc.).
- Lee Field does not have a water source. We recommend sustainable options like the Blue/Green machine for your event.
- Each group is responsible for removal of all trash and recycling. Please contact Waste Reduction & Recycling to request recycling bins and trash cans.
- Each group is responsible for obtaining all proper permits for goods sold (Solicitation Permit).
- Each group is responsible for contacting the Fire Marshall to approve all Hot Work (cooking on campus): (919) 515-2568.
- Want to make your event sustainable? Check out the Green Events Certification.
Please submit an Outdoor Event Facility Request to use Lee Field or Lee Parent's Park for your event.