Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Have a question? Try searching the Registration & Records website or the FAQ "Knowledgebase Search" for answers.
- How do I know when I begin registration?
- How do I use the MyPack Portal system?
- I want to go back to school. What are my options?
- How do I calculate my GPA?
- What does UGS or PBS mean?
- What is the maximum number of hours I can take in a summer session?
- How can I register a course with pre-reqs if I'm a NDS student and have taken these classes on another campus?
- What is an Automated Degree Audit (ADA)?
- How many courses can I take as a PBS or UGS student?
- How do I remove a privacy block?
- Change my Unity Password
- Clear cache/temporary Internet files
- Degree Audit Viewing Problems
- Enrollment Verification
- Graduation Day questions
- Inter-Institutional (Cooperative) FAQ
- Parent Access
- Parking Permit Registration
- Protect your Privacy | Change Privacy Settings
- Registration Help | Instructions
- Reserve a Classroom (for student groups)
- Transcript Ordering
- Unity ID and Password
- University Statistics
- Voter Registration
- Waitlist Tips
- Main Help Desk
- Other Campus Help Desks
If you cannot find your answer, you may send us your question via e-mail.