Breadcrumb Navigation:Registration and Records > Guides and Statistics > Faculty/Staff Tutorials > Progress Reports
Creating and Submitting Progress Reports
- Go to your Faculty Center: Main Menu > Student Information Systems > Faculty Services > Faculty Center
- Click the Progress Report icon by the class for which you wish to submit progress reports:
- Fill out progress reports for the student(s) who need them. Enter your remarks, and choose a category or categories. Remember, these correlate to a positive or a negative icon on the student's current term advising dashboard, which students and advisors will see.
- When ready, click the yellow SEND button to submit the report(s).
- After submitting the report(s), the student and the student's advisor of record will receive a notification, and a record is made on the current term advising dashboard.
Note: Older progress reports for any student with existing progress reports can be found in the Student Services Center (Main Menu > Student Information Services > Admin Services > Student Services Center), in the dropdown menu under "Academics".