Breadcrumb Navigation:

Home > Readmission > Readmission for students seeking an additional undergraduate degree

Readmission in order to seek an additional undergraduate degree

Students who have graduated with an undergraduate degree and are seeking to return as an undergraduate student in order to pursue an additional undergraduate degree must complete an application for readmission and have the department they wish to enter fill out the Plan Change Form.  The application for readmission can not be fully processed until the Plan Change Form is completed and delivered to Registration & Records.  

Students are advised to contact the department in which they wish to enroll as soon as possible to determine whether the department will accept their application.