Breadcrumb Navigation:Registration and Records > SIS 9.0
SIS 9.0 Has Arrived!
On October 1st, 2012, NC State's Student Information System (SIS) upgraded from version 8.9 to version 9.0.
What does this mean for me?
- The new Student Services Center provides a convenient, all-inclusive source for student information.
- The new Advising Dashboard is your one-stop page for information relevant to advising, including charts of student progress, GPA tracking, and the ability to leave comments for your advisees.
- Students are able to see the Advising Dashboard in their portal - encourage your advisees to track their own progress between appointments!
- Class rosters display students' photos next to their names. You may also print this view of the roster.
- You may now upload grades from comma-separated files to the grade roster in SIS.
- You can access your information from the new Student Center. You'll find your Enrollment Dates, Advisor Information, and Grades all conveniently displayed. Tools like your Degree Audit and your Planner are linked from this page as well.
- Seamlessly integrate your degree requirements into the enrollment process and plan around your other obligations with our new enrollment wizard.
- Prepare for meetings with your advisor and track your own progress with the information in the Advising Dashboard.
- Your student's information is presented in an even more convenient and user-friendly format.