Breadcrumb Navigation:

Home > FAQ > Apply to NC State

Apply to NC State - FAQ

Undergraduate Students

New and transfer Undergraduate Students should apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.


Graduate Degrees & Certificates

New and transfer Graduate Students should apply through the Graduate School.


An undergraduate degree student who fails to enroll or attend at all, during any regular semester, is considered a "former degree student," and must re-apply for admission to continue. Students who wish to readmit should read the Readmission Info on this website.


Non-Degree Studies Students

Non-Degree Studies (located within Registration and Records) is the point of contact for individuals who would like to enroll in courses offered by the university but have not been formally admitted into a degree program at NC State. These individuals are classified as "Non-degree" students.