Breadcrumb Navigation:Home > Scheduling Home
Current Term Resources:
- The 2015 Spring Production Schedule is now available -
Deadline for course entry: Friday, September 19th at 5 p.m.
- 2015 Spring Rollover Report (.xlsx)
- 2014 Comparison with Seat Fill and Class Fill This is a new report that includes the comparison of the actual enrollment for a course with the capacity of the room assigned and the enrollment capacity listed.
- Enrollment/Room Capacity: <65% is highlighted
- Enrollment/Enrollment Capacity: <80% is highlighted
- Astra 7: Astra 7 log-in is your unity ID and password.
- How to Read the Exam Schedule(pdf)
This is a worksheet to delineate exam scheduling, including Common Exams and Non-Standard Time processes.
- Main Campus Map(pdf)
This map, created by Facilities provides an overview of main campus and the location of all classroom buildings, excluding those on Centennial Campus.
- Campus Time Schedule
This is the time schedule for both main and Centennial campus. Scheduling Officers must follow these time periods when scheduling their departments courses. If courses need to be taught outside of these time periods, a Non-standard Meeting Time Request form needs to be submitted during semester start-up period. These forms are then reviewed by the University Registration, Records and Calendar committee.
- Room Lists and Characteristics (pdf)