Conference registration now open!
To pay by cash or check, download registration form here.
To pay by credit card, click here to register online.
Not an NCWRA member yet? Become one now or renew your membership and take advantage of a discounted registration rate. Go to www.ncwra.org/membership or simply add a membership to your conference registration form.
Registrations received BY
WALK UP RATES
|Registrant Type||2-DAY, FULL CONFERENCE RATE||SINGLE
|2-DAY RATE||SINGLE DAY RATE|
|NCWRA Member or Non-Student Presenter||$130||$85||$170||$115|
|Non-profit or government exhibitor||$125||N/A Single day and walk up registrations not available for exhibitors|
|*Exhibitors must fill out a separate exhibitor contract as well. Additional information can be found at our exhibitor's page.|
Registration Policies – Please Read
- ALL PRESENTERS MUST REGISTER! Even if your registration is being covered by someone else, or waived in the event you are a student presenter registering before , you still must register.
- Presenter rates apply to those giving oral AND poster presentations.
- Only one presenter may receive the discounted presenter rate. E.g. if there are multiple authors on a poster presentation, only one (usually the lead author) will qualify for the reduced rate. Others must pay the full rate.
- Make checks payable to "North Carolina State University"
- If faxing a form, but paying by check, you are NOT REGISTERED until your check is received at WRRI. If you are mailing a check to go with a faxed registration form, your check must reach WRRI by th or walk up rates will apply.
- Cancellations received by will be refunded less a $15 processing fee. No refunds after . Substitutions will be accepted.
- Registration fees include all conference materials, morning refreshments, lunches, breaks, and for 2-day and Wednesday single-day registrants, includes the poster reception. Single-day Thursday registration does not include the poster reception on Wednesday.